Erasmus + KA1 Project “Homogeneous“ was approved by the UK – NA.
The coordinating organisation is ACT FOR GRANTS C.I.C. – London UK
The ITC “Homogeneous Partnership-building-Activity for Programme Countries” is to take place from 02 – 10 September 2017 in Bournemouth, United Kingdom.
The main goal of the project is to organize an international training course in which will be involved 45 Youth leaders, youth workers and NGO representatives coming from 14 different countries across Europe.
The countries are: UK, Malta, France, Greece, Italy, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain and Turkey.
The international training course will ensure the professional and organizational development, and the fostering of new partnerships and projects, making a big impact in our lives.
The international training course will take place in London, for 9-day, 02-10.09.2017.
Our ITC will be based on non formal education, learning-by-doing methods, inter cultural dialogue and communication. Will be conducted by using an interactive and participatory approach.
- To develop a common understanding of the concept of leadership and explore instruments for its promotion among groups of young people in civil society,
- To develop the participants’ understanding of the key principles of leadership and how to apply them,
- To promote entrepreneurial leadership among the young people,
- To encourage exchange of good practices related to innovative youth projects tackling refugees crisis,
- To improve participants’ skills in project-management related to youth projects,
- To generate new project ideas and build new partnerships across UK, Malta, France, Greece, Italy, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain and Turkey.